Brexit Support Grant now open to help small to medium-sized enterprises in ScotlandVictoria Gibbons
This fund is now closed.
What is the Brexit Support Grant?
The Brexit Support Grant, funded by the Scottish Government, provides up to a maximum of £4,000 to help small to medium-sized enterprises in Scotland manage a wide range of Brexit impacts. The grant can be used to help your company respond to Brexit implications, the grant can be used for costs incurred for:
- Consultancy (not on payroll)
- Professional fees – legal and financial (not on payroll)
- Graduate placements (on payroll)
- Interns (on payroll)
- International market visits – travel and accommodation
- VAT registered small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) based in Scotland
- Under 250 employees
- Turnover less than 50 million Euros or
- Balance sheet less than 43 million Euros
To find out more and apply visit https://www.prepareforbrexit.scot/updates/brexit-support-grant