Golf is particularly popular in the USA, UK, Ireland, China, Japan and a host of European countries including France, Germany, Spain and Sweden. So your business may have the opportunity to welcome more international visitors during The Open than usual.
- Although international guests will come to Angus to experience our fantastic local produce, it may be worthwhile for cafes, restaurants and bars to also offer international food options.
- Why not host some internationally themed food days/nights to get in The Open spirit?
Make International Visitors Feel At Home
- International guests are less likely to be familiar with Angus and the surrounding area. Make sure that you can provide visitor information to help them make the most of their stay, see visitangus.com for local tourist information.
- Although some international guests will be able to speak English fluently, others may not. It could be useful if there were some staff that could speak the basics of different languages.
- Have universal chargers and adapters available for international guests to borrow.