Request for Tender: Digital TransformationGillian Black
Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce is looking to overhaul its digital systems. This includes our website, CRM, marketing platform and the connectivity between our systems.
We want to deliver an unparalleled digital experience that will encourage our members to interact with us, and each other – forming an engaging and evolving community.
We also want our processes to be simplified through seamless integration between systems and, leverage automation to allow us to focus more on our members and less on administrative tasks.
We’re looking for a creative developer who can deliver innovative solutions and ideas to help us build a digital service that our members will love.
Our indicators of success will be:
- Increase in the number of members using the members area.
- Increase in member engagement through digital channels.
- Improved productivity through the reduction of administrative tasks.
- Increase in new member leads from digital channels.
- Improved search engine ranking and enhanced online visibility of Chamber Services.
To reach these goals, Dundee and Angus Chamber is now accepting bids in response to this Request for Tender.
The selection process will follow the Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce Procurement Guidelines. Expenditure over £500 is subject to minimum of three quotations. Subject to the overriding requirement of good quality and value for money, potential suppliers will normally be identified in the following order:
- From Chamber Members
- From Dundee and Angus
- From Scotland
- From within the UK
Bidders must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered:
- Proposals must be sent in by 3rd July 2020.
- Include samples and references with your proposal.
- Proposals should not be more than 15 pages.
- A proposed schedule must also be included and clearly expressed.
For questions, concerns, and to submit your proposal please contact: