VIRGIN Start-Up Loan Funding now available in Scotland!Victoria Gibbons
VIRGIN Start-Up Loan Funding now available in Scotland!
Virgin are on a mission to kick-start the next generation of Scottish businesses!
Scotland has a long history of entrepreneurs who’ve disrupted, innovated and changed the world through launching fantastic businesses and we’re thrilled to be able to offer funding and mentoring to those looking to add to that by launching or growing a business in Scotland today.
WHAT IS A START UP LOAN?
A Start Up Loan is a personal loan for entrepreneurs looking to start or scale their business:
- Borrow between £500 to £25,000 per co-founder – average loan size £10,000.
- Borrow over 1-5 years at a rate of 6.2% fixed p.a.
- No set up fee or early repayment penalties.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU GET?
Every funded entrepreneur receives twelve months of exclusive support as part of The Funded Club. Including;
- Expert guidance to help you start and scale your business.
- A dedicated business advice helpline.
- Regular opportunities to meet with specialist mentors.
- An experienced mentor who’ll work with your business for six months.
Want to be one of the first Scottish entrepreneurs to receive funding from Virgin startup? Apply for funding and mentoring now.
Watch what others have said: https://www.virginstartup.org/start-up-loans#sulvideo
Find out more: Https://www.virginstartup.org/news/virgin-startup-loan-funding-now-available-scotland