- This event has passed.
The essentials of bookkeeping and what expenses you can claim
29 May 2023, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar is for those who are entering business for the first time or require an understanding of what is involved in financially managing a business, including basic bookkeeping, and creating a profit and loss account. You will also get an understanding of what expenses the business can claim and then how to fund your business. At the end of the session, you will receive a workbook on excel to help you manage and monitor costs and sales.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Implement basic bookkeeping skills across your business
- Create a profit and loss account
- Understand what expenses can and cannot be claimed
- Use financial management to increase revenues and profits
- Understand capital and revenue costs and how they are treated