The low-cost guide to marketing your business
8 August 2022, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
When budgets are tight, it can be difficult to find the funds for marketing. This webinar will offer marketing tips and advice that you can then use across your business – without bursting the bank!
We will look at:
- How marketing extends way beyond what most businesses consider it to be and how it provides opportunities for businesses to make transformational change with little or minimal extra spend
- Identifying marketing priorities and using these to reshape your business.
- The marketing mix as a tool for reviewing how your business plans and delivers its marketing activity
- How your marketing activity is delivered successfully and effectively in your business
- A series of top tips including the importance of understanding your customers, the core components of a brand, the value of strong and consistent branding, the value of a clear focus and the power of creativity
- The many options available with traditional Advertising and Promotion as a way a company communicates what it does and what it can offer customers, but also looking how this has changed in a world where marketing has moved online
- The foundations of effective marketing in a digital age, looking at how your business can grasp new ways of marketing such as social media, web, and digital PR