- This event has passed.
Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring
9 June 2022, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring project is designed to help small and medium-sized manufacturers (SMEs) adopt simple digital technologies to improve your business and make digitalisation easy and accessible.
By providing companies with low-cost, low-risk solutions that directly address your top business priorities, Shoestring helps:
- Improve processes
- Upskill your staff
- Encourage collaboration with like-minded companies and Higher Education Institutions
In partnership with the Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) and Scottish Enterprise, this webinar will showcase how a Scottish business deployed a simple Shoestring solution and explain how the company has benefited. You’ll also learn why this company is now feeling confident about digitalisation and thinking about what else it can achieve with technology.
During this session, you’ll get a chance to:
- Look at low-cost digital options suitable for small manufacturing companies
- Hear a first-hand account from a Scottish SME
- Explore digital solutions which could address your top business needs
- Learn about opportunities for further involvement in the Shoestring project
The webinar is open to any small or medium-sized manufacturing company in Scotland.